You can make a difference.
Make contact with the OCCI arm in your area and get involved!
Here's a a few things you could do to make an impact:
- Participate in events at our local coastal environments
- Clean up debris on one of our coastal clean-up days
- Contribute photographs and findings of sea creatures
- Join in on one of our marine surveys and help analyse the findings
- Volunteer at community events assisting in educational activities
- Help marine authority count the whales on specified days
- Adopt one of our T’angler bins and help maintain it
Your donation allows us to connect people and create partnerships around the world. We run projects with our partners, seeking the most constructive solutions.
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about our initiatives. There's no better way to make an impact than to become an active advocate yourself. Join now and make an impact!